Wednesday, November 19, 2003

a nervous laugh is how we try to cover our uneasiness. Both of us are nervous. whats going to happen? How's it going to feel?
so eager- But scared. when I finally feel it in me fully, deep, my entire body shivers.Every nerve ending in my body glad to take you in.
i turn my head in to your neck and gasp in pain and pleasure. the pain is sharp but the pleasure is deep and throbbing pushing away all hurt. i tilt my head up to you as you thrust again. i can see in to your eyes perfect - and for a second you are almost God-like. Youlook back to me, holding my gaze. i feel your eyes searching me, almost as deep as your thrusts. I love it. Not just the physical happiness but the warm feeling surging through my body, through my mind...
Meaningful sex. Has it really been so long?
Simply staring into your eyes and feeling you inside me suddenly seem like all i need to live... I could die happy.
Another deep thrust brings me back to reality. I am with you, Physically we are connected - and mentally as well. As sweet as you kisses - your love is better. Every thrust brings pleasure and a smile to my face. thoughts fill my head, about you and me. i want you. i am so glad that i have given myself to you - in the most personal way possible - and I am over joyed that you gave yourself to me .
I am so glad you made yourself vulnerable for me. I am so glad that you showed me that you care - the way that you did.
I am so glad to be with you.


yeah that one awesome girl wrote this for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home