Thursday, December 11, 2003

Words from some one that is much better than i am...


never forget the words i say the day befor ei shall die, for i have shown love to the unlovable I have given mysefl to him.. i have shown him all that i can .. my entire heart, everything.. my being, my importance..him He was my life.. i showed him how much i cared. i showed him a new world completely different from his. i showed him that he is special and that he is important and that he means everything to me.. and he has shown me how much he does not care how heartless he is.. adn how much he does not want to be happy. he wants to be the unlovable one... he doesnt want peopel to care. he doesnt want me to love him. he doesnt want anyone to love him.. but sit there in his own self pitty and be nothing but the heartless boy that he is...

Crying myself to sleep..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home